Monday, February 15, 2010

A Thought Away


Hello everyone. I did not realize that my last post was Wednesday last week. Goodness. Since last Wednesday, I have been to North Myrtle Beach and back. I have a townhouse in NMB and wanted to get out of VA for a day or two. My friend Doris rode along and I left her at her parents' house in NMB, and my friend Mikaela went along also and stayed with me. We thought we would be getting away from the snow; however, the joke was on us. It snowed in South Carolina Friday night! There was snow on the palm trees and the beach! Mikaela took pictures and as soon as she uploads them, I'll put a couple here.

In the meantime, here is a card that I CASEd from one I got at Leadership. I do not know who I swapped with for this one and there was no name on the back. I layered it and made it mine. I think it turned out nicely.

Enjoy!
(By the way, it has started snowing again here in VA this afternoon.)
N

1 comment:

FooFooYelland said...

I love your card! It is really pretty and elegant. Thanks for sharing it with us all!
x