Monday, February 8, 2010

Rag Purse


Hello everyone from the frozen tundra of Virginia! I wanted to share this picture with you. These rag purses are all the rage among Stampin' Up demonstrators. Quilters have always known about rag quilts and rag items. With Stampin Up demonstrators they have become popular because we can run fabric through the Big Shot. This particular purse uses the square scallop template. You can run eight layers of fabric through the Big Shot at once. This little purse takes 19 squares of two different colors. The bag goes together very quickly and turns out rather nice, I think. I used a store-bought twine type handle instead of making one out of fabric. I do not like making handles so I'm very happy with this one.

Enjoy!
Nancy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute Nancy! Love the patterns you used!