Friday, October 2, 2009

Post for Friday

I wanted to put up some posts while I'm away from my computer for several days.

I made this card for an organized swap that I participated in at SU! convention this year. The dress is made using the scallop circle die for the Big Shot and then cutting parts out of it for the shape. This dress is actually made using some fabric I had. I did use an iron-on stabilizer which I adhered to the back of the fabric before running it through the Big Shot. I used dimensionals to put the dress onto the card. It is very easy to run fabric through the Big Shot.


No comments: