Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Weekend


Hello. Sadly, I have had no time to create cards! However, I spent Saturday with a friend; then came home and cleaned house. Today I have had to read the stories assigned for my English class. I must say, I am not a fan of Edgar Allan Poe. I had to read two of his short stories. I won't be writing a paper on either of those stories. I really need to get off the computer now and finish folding clothes.

In the meantime, here is the last card that we made at Christmas card stamp camp this month. I love this card, but for some reason I found it annoying to make. I don't know that I'll be making any more of these, but then maybe I need to figure out what annoyed me about it and change it up a little. Hmmmmm.

I'll try to get back to making cards soon I hope.

Enjoy!

No comments: