Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Little Changes


Hello everyone. Well, the presentation I had to give at class is over. Whew! I'm glad that is done. (BTW, I got an A.) I think I might be able to play with cardstock tonight. That will be fun!

This is a thank you card that I got from my friend Debbie. She went to the beach with me last month. We had a great time, but then I think I mentioned that, I didn't I? I hope she doesn't mind, but I did make a little change to the card. I changed the ribbon that she had on it. She didn't have any of this polka dotted Stampin' Up! In Color ribbon. I thought it just added a nice touch. I don't have this stamp set, but I might have to get it. It is called For All You Do. It's on page 118 of Stampin' Up's 209-2010 idea book & catalog.

I'm working on cards for my Christmas Stamp Camp. It's on Saturday, October 17th. If you're in the area and want to come, please let me know. Get a head start on your cards!

Enjoy!

Nancy

No comments: