Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'll be missing U



This card is an 8 1/2 x 11 inch card that I made for people at my church to sign for someone who had been ill and absent for a while. Once it was signed, I hand delivered the card instead of mailing it.

I'll be away from my blog for a few days, but next week I promise I'll have some new cards to post.

In the meantime, Stampin' Up!'s holiday mini catalog is now on line. You can find it on my Stampin' Up! web site at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/nancyjoclark/catalogs . Scroll down and you will see the Holiday Mini. Enjoy checking it out. It will get your holiday creative juices flowing.

On the same site, click on Home and check out the current promotions. There is a great hostess promotion that involves the Holiday Mini.

Send me email or leave me a phone message with your order or a date you want to host a workshop.

Enjoy the end of summer!
Nancy

No comments: