Friday, August 21, 2009

Ice Cream!


It's Friday! I think I finally have my craft room straightened enough that I can work. Tonight I sorted cardstock scraps by color. It's like filing - I put it off until I couldn't stand it. I already have cardstock scraps sorted by color, but I hadn't filed since I got back from Convention. There were also scraps to sort from last week's stamp camp.

It was very hot and humid here in Virginia today. So, in order to cool off this evening, I made seven of these cards. The card is CASE'd from one I got at convention from Cindee Wilkinson. We also made this card at my stamp camp this past weekend and everyone loved it. I hope you like it, too. My fingers are Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry colors from sponging the pieces. I'm glad it's the weekend. Maybe the color will be gone by Monday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: