Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birthday CASE


I am getting ready for a stamp camp on Saturday. I finally have all the cards identified, but I don't yet have my house cleaned, the paper cut, accessories identified, etc. Oh! I don't do well with little or no sleep, so I'm going to have to work smartly Friday evening and Saturday morning. And, yes, I would like some cheese with my whine, thank you for asking.

This is one of the cards we'll be making at stamp camp. I cased it from a card I got in the Go-Diva New Catalog swap. The original card was done by Selene Kempton. I met Selene at convention this year. She and Gretchen Barron received Stampin' Up's Statement of the Heart award for helping SU demonstrators who have a need. They are both very deserving of the award.

Back to my card....here is my version of Selene's card. Thanks, Selene, for the inspiration!

No comments: