Friday, August 14, 2009


I have a busy weekend planned. Tonight I had dinner at Debbie and Roger's house. Saturday I have stamp camp from 1p-4p; then a cook out with the breakfast bunch from church; Sunday is church in the morning, stamp camp from 1p-4p and then a small get together with other friends from church. That get together is to wish some friends well that are moving to the west coast for a while to be near elderly family. We will sorely miss them.

I don't know when I'm going to get the dishwasher unloaded and get laundry done, but I guess I'll get chores worked in somewhere along the way.

As for stamp camp, I don't yet have everything done that I need to do, but I'm going to bed! I'll get up in the morning and get things set up and finish cutting card stock.

This card was one I made earlier this summer to send to my nephew. I cased it from one made by my awesome upline Robin Merriman. My nephew crushed his heel in a rip line (I think that's what you call it) accident. Notice the corner taken out of the piece with the sentiment on it. It makes the little pieces look like the state of Kansas. That's where I'm from and my nephew lives. The stamp set is called Smarty Pants and has several good sayings in it. I have used it quite frequently.

I'll explain "CASE" sometime next week for those of you who don't know what that means.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: