Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm still here!

Here I am! I don't have a picture to post right now, but wanted to let you know I'm here. School is over. (I took English 112 at the community college.) I don't have my grade yet. I'll share when I do get it.

I have been making cards. I even made my own Christmas stationary with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio and used it for my Christmas letter. That was fun. If you want information about My Digital Studio and how you can make cards, scrapbook pages or stationary with it, let me know. I'll be glad to tell you about it. I'm hoping to learn more about it over the next couple of weeks.

I got the camera out on Sunday and realized that the battery was dead. I have recharged it, but I haven't had time now to take pictures. In the next day or two, I WILL get some pictures taken, both cards and knitting. I might have to change the title of my post to something that will encompass my many habits, I mean hobbies.

Thanks for checking back.
N

No comments: